Private Dining in The Cork Room
The Cork Room is a unique private dining room with a Grand Table
designed to accommodate between 10 and 20 guests.
Cork Room Details
- Guest Capacity: 20
Minimum Expenditure: $1000
- The Cork Room is a one-of-a-kind dining room, available for a memorable private restaurant experience in Santa Barbara
- Private heating, air conditioning and music controls provide the ultimate in comfort.
- The Grand Table (see photos above) is designed to accommodate any ten to twenty guests.
- While there is no fee to enjoy an evening in the Cork Room, a credit card hold is required. You may cancel up to 30 days prior without penalty. Cancellations less than 30 days prior incur a $250 fee, less than 15 days $500.
- The Special Event Dinner Menu (shown below) is a streamlined version of our dinner menu is designed to provide a restaurant-quality experience. Guests do not pre-order but are presented with a dinner menu to preserve that restaurant experience.
- Vegetarian or vegan requests and substitutions are gladly accommodated.
- A minimum food & beverage expenditure of $1,000 is required. A service charge of 20% and CA sales tax of 8.75% are additional.
- Our extensive wine list features hundreds of selections, many hard-to-find local treasures. Outside wine (BYOB) is not permitted.
SEASONAL SPECIAL EVENT MENU
The Special Event Dinner Menu, a streamlined version of our current dinner menu, is designed to provide a restaurant-quality experience. Guests do not pre-order but are presented with a personalized dinner menu at each place setting. $85 per person
There are no Room Fees to enjoy any of the group dining spaces.
Pre-tax service charge of 20% will be applied to the bill.
CA tax of 8.75% will be applied to the bill.
BOTTLED WATER INCLUDED
Sparkling and still.
Private dining room features state-of-the-art system.
We recommend Kaleidoscope Flowers for all our floral needs, as their work is truly exceptional. We encourage our guests to consider using their services for private parties and events. Learn more at kaleidoscopeflowers.com.
Special Event Menu
First Course Selections
Roasted Butternut Squash Purée
Pumpkin oil, micro mustard greens
French Onion Soup
Gruyere, sourdough crouton
Mixed Organic Sweet Greens
Orange Supremes, Marcona almonds, Banyuls vinaigrette
Forest Mushroom Ragout
Black truffle cheese ‘panino piccolo’, slow-roasted tomato, watercress
Pan-Seared Fresh Pacific Fish
Braised beluga lentils, roasted tomatoes, seared artichoke hearts, sauce Soubise
Fresh Pacific Ahi Tuna
White bean-olive-leek ragout, haricot verts, cherry tomato, Herbes de Provence crust
Roasted Mary's Free-Range Chicken
Roasted garlic-whipped potatoes, roasted Brussels sprouts, pancetta & sage, pan jus
Duck Confit of Thigh
On a succotash of sweet corn, fava beans, leeks, applewood-smoked bacon and Windrose Farms butternut squash, port-thyme demi-glace
Grilled Center-cut American Wagyu Ribeye
bouchon hash with yam, potato, white cheddar & bacon, seared broccolini, sauce bordelaise
Chargrilled Porcini-Rubbed Rack of Lamb
Exotic mushroom risotto, seared asparagus, shaved Grana Padano, herb coulis
Pepper-Crusted Venison Loin (Seared Rare)
Caramelized onion farro barley, charred radicchio, wilted arugula, sweet corn & saffron purée
Warm Blackberry-Lemon Upside-down Cake
Lemon-Marionberry McConnell's ice cream, blackberry puree
Warm Santa Barbara Chocolate ‘Molten Lava’ Cake
McConnell's Vanilla Bean ice cream, raspberry coulis
Traditional vanilla bean