Private Dining: The Cork Room
The Cork Room is a unique private dining room with a Grand Table designed to accommodate between 10 and 20 guests.
Cork Room Details
- Guest Capacity: 20
Minimum Expenditure: $1000
- The Cork Room is a one-of-a-kind dining room, available for a memorable private restaurant experience in Santa Barbara.
- Private heating, air conditioning and music controls provide the ultimate in comfort.
- The Grand Table (see photo) is designed to accommodate any ten to twenty guests.
- While there is no fee to enjoy an evening in the Cork Room, a credit card hold is required. You may cancel up to 30 days prior without penalty. However, cancellations less than 30 days prior incur a $250 fee, less than 15 days $500.
- The Special Event Dinner Menu (shown below) is a streamlined version of our dinner menu is designed to provide a restaurant-quality experience. Guests do not pre-order but are presented with a dinner menu to preserve that restaurant experience.
- Vegetarian or vegan requests and substitutions are gladly accommodated.
- A minimum food & beverage expenditure of $1,000 is required. A service charge of 20% and CA sales tax of 8.75% are additional.
- Our extensive wine list features hundreds of selections, many hard-to-find local treasures. Outside wine (BYOB) is not permitted.
Cork Room Menu
Tom Shepherd Farms Organic Mixed Greens
Pt. Reyes blue cheese cream, toasted walnuts,
pickled grapes, banyuls vinaigrette
Butternut Squash Purée
Crispy ginger and parsley, EVOO
Pecan and Goat Cheese Tart
House-made pecan tart shell, herbed chèvre,
persimmon, frisée, pomegranate
Dungeness Crab Cake
beet purée, citrus aioli, pink lady-golden beet relish
Pan-Roasted Fresh Salmon (Medium)
Beluga lentils, braised Earthtrine Farm heirloom beets,
Fresh Local Sea Bass (Medium)
Fingerling potatoes, dandelion greens,
hazelnut Romesco, tomato beurre blanc
Roasted Jidori Free-Range Chicken
Mascarpone-whipped potatoes, pancetta,
baby carrots, mushrooms, sage jus
Maple-Glazed Duck Breast & Confit (Medium)
Succotash of corn, fava beans, bacon, leeks and squash
Char-Grilled Rack of Lamb (Medium-Rare)
Caramelized onion farro barley, broccolini,
blood orange-rosemary demiglace
Snake River Farms Wagyu Ribeye (Medium-Rare)
Celeriac, bacon lardon & shiitake hash,
mushroom red wine veal reduction
Blueberry-Lemon Upside-down Cake
McConnell’s blueberry’s and cream ice cream
Chocolate ‘Molten Lava’ Cake
McConnell’s vanilla bean ice cream
$65.00 per person
Chef Greg Murphy | Santa Barbara Wine Country Cuisine