Reserving the indoor dining room at bouchon for your private event is perfect for a memorable restaurant group dining experience in Santa Barbara for up to 40 guests.
Inside Buyout Details
- Guest Capacity: 40
- Reserving the indoor dining room at bouchon for your private event is perfect for a memorable restaurant group dining experience in Santa Barbara.
- The Inside area (see photos above) can comfortably accommodate up to forty guests and offers a lively open kitchen, hardwood floors antique mirrors.
- While there is no fee to enjoy the exclusive use of the main dining room, the minimum guaranteed food & beverage expenditure requirement is $5,000.00 (Sunday-Thursday) and $7,500.00 (Friday-Saturday). Service charge of 20% and CA tax of 8.75% are additional.
- A $2,000.00 deposit is required. This deposit is non refundable unless the reservation is cancelled at least 30 days prior to the date reserved.
- The Special Event Dinner Menu (shown below) is a streamlined version of our dinner menu and is designed to provide a restaurant-quality experience. To that end, guests do not have to “pre-order” their meal but rather are presented with a personalized menu from which to choose first, main and dessert courses. Please understand dishes and ingredients may change.
- Vegetarian or vegan requests or substitutions are gladly accommodated.
- Our extensive Central Coast of California wine list features hundreds of selections, including many hard-to find local treasures.
SEASONAL SPECIAL EVENT MENU
The Special Event Dinner Menu, a streamlined version of our current dinner menu, is designed to provide a restaurant-quality experience. Guests do not pre-order but are presented with a personalized dinner menu at each place setting. $85 per person
There are no Room Fees to enjoy any of the group dining spaces.
Pre-tax service charge of 20% will be applied to the bill.
CA tax of 8.75% will be applied to the bill.
BOTTLED WATER INCLUDED
Sparkling and still.
We recommend Kaleidoscope Flowers for all our floral needs, as their work is truly exceptional. We encourage our guests to consider using their services for private parties and events. Learn more at kaleidoscopeflowers.com.
Special Event Menu
First Course Selections
Roasted Butternut Squash Purée
Pumpkin oil, micro mustard greens
French Onion Soup
Gruyere, sourdough crouton
Mixed Organic Sweet Greens
Orange Supremes, Marcona almonds, Banyuls vinaigrette
Forest Mushroom Ragout
Black truffle cheese ‘panino piccolo’, slow-roasted tomato, watercress
Pan-Seared Fresh Pacific Fish
Braised beluga lentils, roasted tomatoes, seared artichoke hearts, sauce Soubise
Fresh Pacific Ahi Tuna
White bean-olive-leek ragout, haricot verts, cherry tomato, Herbes de Provence crust
Roasted Mary's Free-Range Chicken
Roasted garlic-whipped potatoes, roasted Brussels sprouts, pancetta & sage, pan jus
Duck Confit of Thigh
On a succotash of sweet corn, fava beans, leeks, applewood-smoked bacon and Windrose Farms butternut squash, port-thyme demi-glace
Grilled Center-cut American Wagyu Ribeye
bouchon hash with yam, potato, white cheddar & bacon, seared broccolini, sauce bordelaise
Chargrilled Porcini-Rubbed Rack of Lamb
Exotic mushroom risotto, seared asparagus, shaved Grana Padano, herb coulis
Pepper-Crusted Venison Loin (Seared Rare)
Caramelized onion farro barley, charred radicchio, wilted arugula, sweet corn & saffron purée
Warm Blackberry-Lemon Upside-down Cake
Lemon-Marionberry McConnell's ice cream, blackberry puree
Warm Santa Barbara Chocolate ‘Molten Lava’ Cake
McConnell's Vanilla Bean ice cream, raspberry coulis
Traditional vanilla bean